A selection of energy storage news from our Twitter feed over the last week.
- South Korea considers mandatory energy storage and electricity rate restructuring.
- Jaguar unveils the new C-X17, and the supercar hybrid still matters (barely).
- New Arizona Solana Power plant from Abengoa proves six hours of energy storage.
- First ‘Energy Storage North America’ conference takes the plaudits.
- Barcelona leads global rollout of Nissan’s new electric taxi.
- Canada launches grid-scale energy storage programme.