This October’s European Utility Week in Amsterdam is gearing up to be a major forum for partnerships in renewable energy integration and storage solutions, bringing together more than 8,000 energy professionals and representatives of 300-plus utilities. On the exhibition floor, more than 350 exhibitors will showcase the newest technologies in smart energy, renewable integration and storage.
Visitors can also attend a free parallel technical programme at the Innovation & Technology Plazas on the exhibition floor, and several networking drinks and round table discussions will take place on site. Within the 2013 conference programme, a dedicated track will cover the latest developments, policy updates and global project experiences in renewable integration and energy storage. Key themes and topics will include:
- European Union-wide grid infrastructure planning, strategy and targets for 2030
- Combining renewable integration with commercially viable business models
- Energy storage solutions and project experiences
- Integrating solar PV in Europe
- Effectively integrating large amounts of wind into current and future power grids
- Contradictions, regulatory needs and recommendations going forward
And the best bit is that with Energy Storage Report you can get free exhibition passes and discounted conference passes for the three-day conference programme. Get your free exhibition pass now for access to the technical programme, round table discussions, an Amsterdam Smart City Tour, and more, or sign up for a discounted conference pass to play a fuller part in shaping the future of energy storage in Europe.